Monday, April 28, 2008

7 weeks!!

I think I should start a countdown here. lol. I've got 7 weeks til my whole family and I go down south to visit the big mouse. :) And by whole family...I mean my 4, my sisters 4 and my parents. so there will be 10 of us down there...for a full week...thank goodness we are all not in the same hotel room...oh I think we would all kill each other. do not get me wrong, I love my family and all, but I have been out of their house since I was 19. My routine is different than theirs. lol.

But yeah...a full family vacation. We were supposed to be celebrating my dad's retirement, but that has been pushed back a few months. But we are still going down. I havent been down to my home away from home since August of 2006, and that was just Kyle and I. The boys haven't been down there since 2005. Sooooo the big bonus here is that Alex is now tall enough to ride most of the rides so we all get to ride the rides, none of this one parent wait with the smaller one while the other parent gets to ride with the oldest, then you swap and the other gets to wait while the one who waited the first round rides...while the oldest gets to ride twice...in a row...with out even having to wait...its a good idea...but I am strange and I like to do things all together as a family. (plus riding buzz ight-ear 5 times in a row while waiting for daddy and the oldest to go on space mountain just got borring)

So yeah...come fathers day we will be down in the happiest place on earth...let the count down begin baby!!

2 comments:

Mrs. F said...

If you think your countdown is far away, imagine how I fell. We are going October 27th. Sheesh.

Also, I can barely believe you have not been down in almost two years. You are going to be like a fat kid in a candy store when you get there!!!

Nicole said...

I am totally jealous but so excited for you at the same time!!