Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Its a fault...

I will always no matter what look for the best in people. Even if the evidence proves that you are a completely and fully at fault I will always, NO matter what, try to see the best in you.

It is one of the biggest faults I have. Sometimes it will screw me over. But sometimes it makes me feel good because I know that I am that silver lining is someones life. That one person, no matter how or what you do to screw your life up, that will always stay true to you and our friendship. Unless you somehow screw me over personally I will have no judgements on you.

People live life...sometimes they dont play the game right and get in a mess of trouble. And when you already know personally that you screwed up you really dont want people to point that out to you every step of the way. Sometimes you just need someone to see the best of you. And most of the time that person is me. And maybe that is what my meaning is in life to some people. *shrug*

1 comments:

Michael O'Connell said...

People like us always will, my friend. No matter how many times it comes back to bite us. Sure, we'll talk tough if we get hurt, but in the end, we're still going to be there for that person, even when the rest aren't. It's not a choice - it's just who we are. We are believers in the idea that friends aren't something you choose - friends happen, and you take the good and the bad that come with them. Of course, heaven help the one person who finally pushes us too far and we completely snap and take out all the pent-up frustration on THEM. But really, the truth that most people never see is that there IS good in everyone. We've all got our faults, our frustrating habits, our quirks. The sign of true friendship is being able to understand that what's underneath that is the most important part. To many people, such thinking doesn't make any logical sense. Maybe not. But who ever said friendship was logical, right? Friendship is a gift. People should treat it accordingly. Your friends are damned lucky that you're one of the people that do. Rock on, Mrs. L.