Monday, April 21, 2008

I so suck.

It was my dear friends big birthday bash over the weekend. It was a blast...from what I remember. A while ago Monique told me that it was my "best friend" duty to get completely drunk with her on her birthday. (and yet I told myself I wasnt going to drink that much....ahahahaha...yea that didnt go over well) I was also told that I was in charge of taking pictures. I think I got uhmmmm....maybe 8 pictures from that night. But some how some way thru out the night I lost the batteries to my actual camera soooooo....it wasnt completely my fault that I didnt get all of the pictures I wanted to get. I just couldnt because cameras do not work with out the batteries. Ahh well...at least we have drunken memories.

I do think I am done drinking for a LOOOOONG while tho. Well...just no more shots for me. I am sticking to beer for awhile now and I need to learn how to sip the beer too.

2 comments:

Mrs. F said...

ah, you were passed out texting. It was interesting to watch.

Also...you spent quite a bit of time sitting on the ground outside. Maybe your legs were tired?

Sarah said...

lol, De was telling me yesterday that I was quite entertaining. :( Ahhh well. My friends only turn 30 once ya know.