Tuesday, April 15, 2008

the basics

lets start with the basics of me,

My name is Sarah, I live in Sacramento, CA. I'm married (9 years this August), and I am a proud mommy of two boys who keep me on my toes at all times. I also work full time as a go-for for a big hospital in Sac. And by go-for I mean I do a little of this and a little of that for two supervisiors. (I like to think they are secretly fighting over me...) I have been working here since I was 19, it was my first adult job that brought in that huge pay check, and by the looks of it I will probably retire here. Its all good tho.

What do I want to get out of this blog....well that's simple. When something sparks my random mind I want somewhere to put it down. And I am going to be honest with ya here...it happens alot. So lets hope I keep up with it. :) I will try to get another one posted later today. Maybe I will post about my actual first job....or what I blew my money on with my very first BIG paycheck...or how I secretly enjoy watching Tila Tequila...or how....

1 comments:

Mrs. F said...

Yay, look at you...all bloggy and stuff.