Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Socks

I love socks!! OMG do I love socks. And none of those plain white socks either. Every freakin holiday I like to get a new pair, however if I see a really cute pair that has nothing to do with a holiday but if it has like martini glasses on it, or something else that sparks my interest I buy em. It is like i am obsessed. I walk by them and go "ooooh lookeeeeeee!!" and somehow they will end up in the basket. I have no control. I have christmas socks, valentines day socks, easter socks, halloween socks. And if I buy a pair early...and end up back at like target before the holiday hits...I will buy more because they will have new ones out!

What is really bad is now I feel borring when I wear plain white ones. I mean its not like anyone really sees the funky socks because I normally wear boots, but it makes me fell all funky cool when I have them on. Like it gives me an extra spring in my step or something.

And if you are wondering....today I have on funky socks that have hearts all over em. (what! hearts never go out of style....sheeesh!)

2 comments:

Mrs. F said...

OMG that is so bizarre. I hopped out of the shower about twenty minutes ago (what, shut up, I am working late tonight) and as I was putting on my cute froggy socks I thought to myself I think that I should blog about my cute socks. That is freakish and weird. Get outta my head.

Sarah said...

lmao you just made me snort!