Monday, May 19, 2008

and here we are back at monday

grooooooooan. lol. Last week sucked arse for me. I was crampy, sick, and had on hell of a migrane. UGH! And the fact that I have had like a total of 4 days off in a row has really screwed with me. Granted I was totally sick Thursday and Friday. But I got use to sleeping pretty much all day, and sleeping in, so having to get up at an ungodly hour this morning sucked!! I have full right to groan.

This week should be pretty light, not much planned except for getting stuff ready for camping and watching all the season finales of TV shows.

Ya konw I really dont get it. I spend all this money to have cable and the DVR and this and that...but the main TV shows I watch are on regular network TV. Why I shovel out so much money a month I wont know. At least I am not paying for all the movie channels that I know I wont watch. I did that once....got ALL of the movie channels on my DirectTV and wanna know what I watched....the Big Brother after Dark. That's it. That was all I watched. I was paying this ungodly amount of money for ALL of the HBO's, Showtimes, Cinemax, Starz, blah blah blah and the only show I watched was that. Yeah...Sarah= IDIOT sometimes. lol.

1 comments:

Mrs. F said...

You are a nuckin fut.

(Fut is a word)

(Nuckin is not)

Who are you going camping with? *insert raging jealousy here*

Have you seen my blog lately? I posted pictures of my twin.