Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Excuse me....that was my lil toe that you so kindly ran over!!!

uhmmmm OUCH!!!

So last night the fam and I went out to the semi local Sams club to do some major grocery shopping. We were making our rounds over by the movies and since the isles seem to be really skinny and can barely fit two of those huge carts down them at one time, I left mine at the end of it and walked down the isle cartless. Well as I was standing there hmmm and haaaa'ing over if I should get PS I love you this rude ass lady got really close to me (note there were no other carts by me and she would have been able to still been able to see the movies not being so close to me!) and she rolled her cart right over my baby toe!!! OK yes...I realize that those carts are HUGE, they you really cant see anything around them. But I am not a skinny person. I am not this waif that you can only see if you hit the right angle or the sun hits me the right way. I can be seen. So one would think that huh...I am a little too close to this lady...maybe I should move a little to the left so I dont hit her. And it wasnt like I had my foot waaaay out in the isle like I was straddleing it. I had it close to me!

So she so kindly ran over my poor baby toe and didnt even look back when I went OUCH THAT HURT!!! :(

Freakin meanie!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

My thoughts exactly...grrr. My poor toe is all bruised today. :(

Nicole said...

I will if you will! Maybe I will get posters in my cd's LOL.

Don't u just hate rude people?