Thursday, May 22, 2008

flash back....1990

I was 12 (ish) years old, so that means I was a pre-teen (tween is what they call em now) and every single teen aged girl wanted to be part of this zip code. 90210.



We compared our lives to theirs. We were going thru the same things they were going thru. I personally couldnt wait til Wednesday nights to watch the freakin show. I remember my parents only allowed me to stay up til 9:30 two times a week due to school. What can I say my parents were a tad strict and made us go to bed early. So my sister and I would save up our two nights of staying up late and use them both on wednesday nights so we could stay up til 10. However most of the time I would stay up til 10 anyways because my parents were KNOWN for falling asleep on the couch at about 9 and waking up at 1030 to go to bed. lol.
OK reason behind this....they seriously are remaking 90210!! It is not called beverly hills 90210, but still it is called 90210....and I dont know what scares me more...the fact that I remember when the first one came out and it is showing my age a little, ooooor the fact that I am kinda interested in the new one. It is pretty much the same basis, mid west siblings move to california in the middle of beverly hills and are trying to figure out how to fit in. *shrug* I dunno.
What do you think?? Does it seem worth it to combine those two nights together so I can stay up til 10??

1 comments:

Mrs. F said...

hahaha, LOLs. I never watched the show regularly, like most of you all did. I was never much of an avid TV watcher in high school and after. I'm a couch potato now, but that is besides the point:)