Friday, May 23, 2008

and here we are at friday...

*taaaa-daaaah!*

I love fridays. They are so awesome! After getting up early now for 5 days out of the 7 day week I look forward to sleeping in, staying up late for the next two days and nights. But mostly what I love about fridays is....no one really expects much out of you at work. It has been like this since I have been here. Friday is the day that we pretty much stand around each others desks and b.s. with each other about crap. Sure we try to push out some work. But not as much as we were trying to do yesterday or on tuesday. So some reason those two days are the ones that people work hardest on. Tuesday because you pretty much spent monday in a dazed state and thrusday because you dont want to be stuck at your desk all day on friday. lol.

So on my plate today...not much. Just try to look busy and look purrrty.

1 comments:

Mrs. F said...

I don't have Fridays. I slack off every day. Kidding. Kinda. I hafta work tomorrow if that makes it any better. Saturday work. Bleh.