Friday, May 23, 2008

am I brave enough??

So I am going camping this weekend. It is what we usually do the weekend of memorial day. :) This year however I am trying to see if I am brave enough to actually wear a two piece swim suit. Normally I wear those tankini ones and have no problem. They work fine for me. But a few weeks ago when I was at my in-laws house for a party we decided to get in the spa. The thing was I didnt have a swim suit so I borrowed one from my sis-in-law and it was one of those real two piece bikini types of suits. One of which I havent worn since I was oooooh...uhmmmm 13! Well someone made the comment that it looked really good on me and it was shocking to me. Ya see I hate my stomach. I love my boobs...but hate the tummy...and with wearing a suit like this:

you kinda see the tum tum. So when someone said that I looked good...it felt good to hear. So after I heard that I went out and bought myself one. Actually it is the one that is pictured above. I just am not sure if I am brave enough to wear it this weekend. I probably will, but just incase I packed like 2 other suits. lol.

1 comments:

Mrs. F said...

Super cute!