Tuesday, May 27, 2008

her first time camping....

and on the first night there her friend tries to run her over...with her own car!!

True Story!!

OK so this past memorial day weekend I went camping. And I took my life long friend Monique. She had never gone before and I was like you have got to go, its going to be fun!! And of course we had a blast...even tho it RAINED!! Ahh well...there is a first time for everything.

So onto the first night there. We made it up there about 7ish, close to 8 and night. And realized that we didnt have the luxury of having a port-o-potty close to use like we normally did. Ahh well we had a semi-nice one not that far away from us. A 20 minute walk or a 2 minute drive. (or 30 seconds if you were really buzzed) It was all good.

OK so of course camping equals drinking. Duh. So after a few drinks a few of the girls had to go potty....so off we go to the car and drive on over to the bathroom. And on the first way back I noticed a rock in the way of the road. And I said ya know someone should really move that and just kept going. Well we had to go to the bathroom a few (7) more times because well beer and liquor goes thru us. And each time I would say "ya know someone should really move that rock" as I would surve around it. Well on our 8th trip back from the bathroom I say screw it we need to move the rock and I stop and planned on backing up so I could see the damn rock in the headlights. Well idiot drunk Monique thought I meant move it NOW and got out of the car as I put it in reverse and started backing up. (I am laughing as I type this!!) Well she wasnt out of the car all the way and still had the door open. So when I backed up I kinda clothes lined her with her own car and knocked her down on her ass. Her first time ever camping and on the FIRST night she gets knocked over with her own car by her friend. *sigh* We are going to laugh about this for years to come. Makes me kinda wish we still had year books so I could write about this in hers. :p

We didnt drive to the bathrooms anymore after that. We decided to pee in the bushes from then on.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Sounds like my kinda camping trip!

Mrs. F said...

t is hella funny. I can picture you drunk dummy's now. Too effin funny.