Friday, May 30, 2008

girls nite out with Sex....(and the city)

WOOO HOOO! The wait is finally over! Sex and the City comes out tonight! It is like the ultimate girls night out tonight. Especially for the die hard fans....in which...I am one. Anyway...I cant wait.

So on the topic of this big time girly movie of the summer. I was talking to a friend the other day and he was all excited that he was going to get to see Ironman. (also a good movie) I told him that I actually enjoyed the movie and I thought it was good. He then came back with me yea...but there is a catch. I was like why is there a catch for seeing Ironman? Its like the best movie out at the moment! He was like well I talked this girl into going with me to see it....and well...she told me that the only way she'd see it is if I went to see Sex and the City with her.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathe* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The minute he said that I seriously rolled over in laughter. AHAHAHA! Mister Macho guy, who pretty much agreed to this deal was because he wanted to get laid, has to see Sex and the City!! In which the week before he was giving me crap about me being excited to see the movie. I was like....HA HA that's karma for you right there! He was like I feel like I sold my soul to Ironman!! I was like doode...you never know...you might actually like Sex and the City. His response....not in a million years...I just want to get laid.

Sometimes I love the male brain....lol

3 comments:

Mrs. F said...

I still have yet to watch your DVDs of Season one. If you want them back before I am done, just let me know!

Also, because I am too lazy to send another message privately I feel the need to tell you something right here in this comment: Fearless Fourteen is coming out June 17th. w00t!!!!!!

Speaking of books, can I borrow your Jen Lancaster book? kthxbye

Sarah said...

YAY for fearless fourteen!! WOO HOO! I may just have to buy that down in LA for my drive home since I wont be home when it comes out. but rock on!!

And yes you can, I need to get them back from my sis in law but you can totally read them. :)

Aimee said...

I hope you'll update and let us know if he liked it. :)