Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Stalk much?

I feel like such a stalker!! Why must they make stuff on the internet so easy to find? I mean seriously! Did you know that you can find out how much your old house sold, or if someone is in jail...

yeah....if a lot of time goes by and I havent heard from one of my dear friends I am up over on sacsheriff.com checkin to see if his ass is in jail. *sigh* It makes me feel like such a stalker!! I am so bad. Oh and if he is in fact in jail...I will check the damn site daily to see if anything new has happend, like was he moved, was his release date pushed up, pushed back...blah blah blah.

I wonder if they offer a 12 step program on how to stop being a stalker....

3 comments:

Mrs. F said...

I am a super-stalker. This girl I used to be friends with that I stalked on myspace for a while. I know where she works. Lucky for her I have kids and no extra time on my hands...I just want to know why we are no longer friends...*sigh*

So is he currently locked up, or what?

Sarah said...

not at the moment. he is out...as far as I know. I think he skipped town.

Aimee said...

wow....hmmm...sacsheriff.com might come in handy. hehe.