Monday, June 9, 2008

and then it was single digits...

the count down is ON. 6 more days!! 6 more LOOOONG (hopefully they will go fast) days til we will be in disneyland!!

This is going to be a big ol family vacation too. My family of 4, my sisters family of 4 and then my parents, a total of 10 of us! And the best part is....my husband is getting excited about it!! I told him today that I was thinking about getting on the road at about 5ish for our trip...he was like NO! It is tradition for us to leave way early so we can get the WHOLE day at the parks. We cant break tradition!!! (it was kinda cute, i could alsmost hear him stomping his foot....lol)

Lets hope this week goes by fast!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't wait to see all your pics from your trip. I'm jealous!

Mrs. F said...

Ugh, I think I have like 120 days till I get to go again!!

6 days, 6 days, 6 days!

How ''citing!

Have fun!

Aimee said...

Yeah! I'm so jealous! We're not going till August. We did the drive all night and go to Disney that day thing. We almost died, but we had a ton of fun too.