Wednesday, June 11, 2008

stoopid NBA refs!!

Back story...it was round 3 in the west coast NBA finals, it was game 6, if we had won this game we would have gone to the actual championship (and probably would have won!!) But the calls were just wrong!! WRONG WRONG WRONG!! The refs were all in favor of the beloved "Lakers" instead of the underdawg "Kings". But they stood by their factor that they had called the game fairly. Fair?!?! Yeah fair as my fat white ass!! That game was call all in favor of those damn Lakers!! Here is a news story from after that game.

http://www.sacbee.com/351/story/1004320.html

I still get upset to this day. It wasnt fair. Then yesterday....this news story came out:

http://www.sacbee.com/100/story/1004361.html

Ahhh wha?? Squeeze me baking powder?!?! You mean it actually WAS rigged?!?! You mean all this time of me (and a whole lotta other Kings fans) saying that that game was rigged and not called right is actually true?!?! The reffs were actually crooked jerks!! Its about freakin time!! I really wish that we could rewind time and go back to that game knowing what we do today with how crooked they were and see who wins. Plus I miss my team from back then. *sigh* The bench mob, Webber, Bibby, Valde, Peja!! I miss them.

Also it figures the only reason he would even admit to that is to try and get a lighter jail sentence after he admitted to gambling on basketball games. Freakin lame ass idiot!

2 comments:

Mrs. F said...

I am surprised that this still upsets you, but I know I shouldn't be surprised.

Sarah said...

I think what upsets me more is the fact that after that series the team changed. They didnt have the heart anymore. :(