Thursday, June 5, 2008

a free weekend....what's that??

I have not had a "free" weekend since April. Seriously. I am worn out!!

It started in May:

  • 2nd ~ a coworkers suprise birthday party
  • 3rd ~ nieces birthday party in the AM
  • 3rd ~ cinco de mayo party with the inlaws in the PM
  • 4th ~ nephews birthday party in the AM
  • 4th ~ a friends birthday dinner in the PM
  • 11th ~ mothers day
  • 17th ~ bunko
  • 23-26th ~ camping
  • 30th ~ sex and the city movie and dinner outing
  • 31th ~ friends birthday dinner and game night

now on to June:

  • 1st ~ Mrs. F's oldests birthday party
  • 6th(tomorrow) ~ friends birthday outting to the bar
  • 7th(saturday) ~ adult toy party
  • 14th ~ get rental car and bunko
  • 15th ~ leave for disneyland
  • 21st ~ bossman's birthday outting
  • 22nd~ other nephews birthday party

I think my next free weekend isnt until the end of this month!! And even then that could be changed between now and then.

Uhmmm calgon take me away.....Please?!?!

3 comments:

minijonb said...

at least you have that adult toy party to look forward to! that should make up for having a packed schedule.

Mrs. F said...

Josh was all Hey let's go to Disneyland this weekend! And I'm all Yeah. OK. With what money? We'll see who wins this battle.

Bobbie said...

Well you can have a boring life like me?? Just kids.. no outtings.. no fun.. :( Maybe you should pack a weekend and come have fun with me.. LOL