Thursday, June 5, 2008

an update to my previous entry...

who knew that my crack cell phone addiction would pay off. lol.

I guess the fact that I actually turned around to go back home this morning to get my crack cell phone when I was already half way to my mom's house paid off.

I don't know why but for some reason I had this gut feeling that I was going to get an important phone call today. So I needed to have it just in case....I figured my gut was wrong...my gut is always wrong, but you can never know.

Well my gut was actually right today. I did get an important phone call. It was pretty ironic too. I had just deleted my friends phone number from my phone because it was disconnected. *sigh* And I figured I wouldn't be hearing from him anytime soon. So right after I deleted the number and set the phone down on my desk I got an incomming phone call from a "private" number, and knowing that my parents have their number blocked I thought it was them. I answered it, and the person on the other line wasnt either of my parents...it was my dear friend who's phone number I just deleted!! Uhmmm...ironic much?? lol!

1 comments:

Mrs. F said...

OK, fine. Today you actually benefited from going out of your way to have your phone, but I can still make fun of you for doing so, can't I?

Why are you working on the weekend? Oh? It's not the weekend? Damn this off-track non-schedule...