Wednesday, July 23, 2008

high prices and classy places...

yeah SOOO not for me. VIP style...not for me either. Been there, done that. Did not buy the t-shirt.

Why do people feel the need to shell out tons of money for so-called "VIP" service at some club?? What do you get special? A cool place to sit? Free alcohol? Free parking? A tank of gas?? From my experience from the VIP service you get this fancy schmancy place to sit that has this chick who is supposed to bring you your stuff...but that never happens or if it does it takes FOREVER for them to even get to you!! Then you have to pay like $200 for a bottle of hard alcohol. Uhmmm...the last I checked I could go to BevMo and get the same excact bottle for a about 75% less the price you all make one pay for that uber cool VIP service you have.

I guess if the VIP service is for you by all means go for it. It just isnt for me. I just do not fit that scene. I personally rather hit up my local bar, get a pitcher of beer for $7.50 and have myself a good night with laughter and my good friends.

2 comments:

Mrs. F said...

Word up!

Nicole said...

I'm with you girl! Give me a pitcher of Beer anyday over some high priced drink!