Friday, July 11, 2008

friends

I am a very friendly person, I tend to have alot of friends. I have different groups of friends. But then I also have my solid friends, the ones that I know will be there no matter what for me. The ones that I know that I can call in the middle of the night when my car breaks down who will pick me up.

But then I also have some friends out there that really arent close to me anymore. And as many times as people tell me stop pondering on what happend. I find myself doing it (pondering) from time to time and I realized...friendships go south, they change, not really because you change, but more because they did, or maybe you both did. Who knows...it could be a major combonation of things. But what I have noticed is with some of my lost friendships is that those friends came into my life when I needed them the most. They were like that diamond in the rough. The shining star I needed. The rock that allowed me to lean on them. That extra push that I needed when I needed it. And then just as fast as they came into my life they were gone.

It really hurts my heart sometimes when I think back on friendships lost because I thought that I had a solid friend in some of them. I guess I was wrong. oh well.

Besides...I really wouldnt want to trade in my solid friendships for the flakey ones. We are flakey enough just being us!! lol!

0 comments: