Thursday, June 26, 2008

random updates...

random#1 -- it is going to cost about $1000 bucks to fix my truck. That is to fix the a/c and the gas gauge. Uhmmm....yeah I have lasted this long with out either, I can deal with it.

random#2 -- i think it is time to retire poor James (my truck) with all the miles he has on him and things wrong with him.

random#3 -- I really want to buy a chevy HHR. They are funky looking, but damn I think they are cute. It has personality. It is actually the first car ever that I actually have a real opinion on getting. I have my mind set on it.

random#4 -- We want to buy another house after we get our credit back in order.

random#5 -- as much as I want to go to the party on saturday and camping next week. I at the same time really dont. I am getting worn out and am about to snap.

random#6 -- i really need to get to working on my "100 things about me" post. Do you know how hard it is to come up with 100 things about yourself?? its hard!

0 comments: